CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can you get at Target for...$3.62


(10) Boxes of Morning Star Farms Veggie Products
(5) Boxes of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa
2lbs. of Bananas
18 Eggs

Total: $3.62

As many of you know my hubby is a vegetarian.  I am always looking for a deal on Morning Star Farms products.  If I can't find a deal...I will buy one box here and there.  So, when this deal came up, I just had to find a way to get many boxes.  So far I have 35 boxes of the product.  I plan to pick up 5 more.  I was picking up the boxes for $.34 last week, then Target did a wonderful thing...they put them on a price cut for $2.99, what does that equal for me????

FREE + Overage on Veggie Products!!!!

YIPPEEEE!

Here is what I did:
$2.99 box of Garden Burgers
$2.99 box of Sausage Links
Total: $5.98
Less (2) $2.00 off any 1 Manufacture coupon
 Less (1) $2.00 off any 2 Target coupon
Total -$.02 for two boxes of MS Farms

The Swiss Miss regular price is $1.02
Use (1) Target coupon for $1.00 off 1
Total $0.02 each box
I bought 5, my total was $.10
This off set my -$.10 in MS Farms products

I bought Bananas because we needed some fruit, and some eggs...because well... we needed them also.

Total Savings: $38.60

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! How did you get so many swiss miss coupons? It only let me print it twice.

Post a Comment