CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Grocery Deals 1/20-1/26

Safeway:
Annie's Mac and Cheese on sale for $1
$.50 off one Printable

Make sure to print it twice, just click your backspace button until it prints again.
I printed this a while back and used one, so I only had one to use on this sale.

I thought the Softsoap was a great deal at $.88 with the $.35 MFQ, but it has a size restriction and won't work on the size that is on sale.  I am hanging onto my coupons for the right sale on these.  You can get them for about $.18 each with this coupon.

There is a deal that I read about here for Free Fruit Snacks at Safeway.  Looks like a great deal with a Catalina that will print and you can roll it into another deal.

Goldfish will be $.88 during the weekend.

I didn't pick much else up this week, I few things here and there, but mostly did Sprouts for Produce.

I will get some more deals listed when I can.  I have a crying child at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment