CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Faaabulous trip to Albertson's

Much to my surprise Albertson's was only out of Frosted Mini Wheats...I had to rearrange and spent a little more than I planned.

I did 4 transactions and the whole time my daughter kept asking me how many times were were going to do this???  And every time she was amazed at how the machine kept spitting out $10 coupons!

My first transaction was (10) Morning Star Farms products (if anyone knows how expensive these are at Albertson's they are about $4 a box)

I used (4) IP's from Morning Star Farms site (my neighbor was so nice and printed me two)
I also used $.75/1 from 7/11 and 6/27 RP
Total in coupon discounts $7.50
I paid $13.25 OOP
Out popped a $10 coupon OYNO (off your next order)

2nd Transaction:

(6) Boxes Nutrigrain Bars
(4) Boxes of Keebler packaged sandwich crackers
I used several different Nutrigrain coupons from 7/11 RP and from cereal boxes
I also used (2) Keebler sandwich cracker coupons from 8/1 RP
Used my $10 coupon from previous order
Total OOP$5.75
Out popped a $10 coupon OYNO

3rd Transaction:
(2) Nutrigrain Bars
(4) Morning Star Farms Products
(4) 12 ct. boxes of Pop Tarts
I used (3) Pop Tart coupons (various from cereal boxes)
(2) Nutrigrain Bar coupons from cereal boxes
Total OOP $6.50
Out popped my $10 OYNO coupon

4th Transaction
(13) Hunts Pudding (for school lunches)
(3) Planters Trail Mix
Used in ad coupon for $3 off wyb 10
Used my $10 coupon from previous order
Total OOP $4.13

Total OOP for today $29.63
Total Saved $134.62

The LOOT




0 comments:

Post a Comment