CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

King Soopers 11/10-11/16


King is running the same deals as last week!  I was counting on this as I didn't get back to get more Annie's Mac and Cheese.  I have 20 boxes to donate to the school's food drive...and I have enough coupons to get more.

I picked up 24 boxes last week along with 2 toothbrushes, 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing, 4 boxes of Advil, 2 cans of Chunky Campbell's Soup, 6 cans of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup, and a tub of Dannon Vanilla Yogurt (to offset the effects of the antibiotics that dh is on).
Paid $3.04!!!

They have plenty in stock and I plan to get more for the food drive!  Look for the coupons in the produce section by the Optimal Wellness magazines...it's just a little booklet with the Annie's coupon on back.

I haven't looked over the other deals yet...I will post some more deals if they are to be had!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't find those magazines :(

Bridget said...

Do you want some of the ones I have. I have plenty!

Post a Comment