CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Kings Cereal Deal: Frosted Mini Wheats A Touch of Fruit! FREE with Rebate


I hit King Soopers this week for their deals and my weekly grocery shopping trip.  I was in dire need of fruit!  The kids devoured the 3lbs. of bananas I bought YESTERDAY!

I thought I would share what I learned about the Kellogg's deal that is going on this week.

Buy 4 participating Kellogg's products and get 2 FREE gallons of Colorado Proud Milk.

Here is the list of cereal that I saw that were participating cereals:
All Bran
Fiber Plus
Cracklin Oat Bran
Cinnabon
Apple Jacks
Fruit Loops
Honey Smacks
Product 19
Smart Start
Mini Wheats (includes the new fruit filled)
Special K
Curncy Nut
Corn Flakes
Raisin Bran Crunch
Rice Krispies
 Pops
Cocoa Krispies

I had coupons for the new Fruit Filled Mini Wheats for $.70 off doubling to $1.  I bought 4 of them got the 2 gallons of milk and paid $6.

Now, there is a rebate right on the box.  You will get to try them FREE with UPC and receipt.  Limit ONE per household.  Not, a bad deal!

I also picked up Minute Maid OJ that was marked down to $1.49 and used $1 off coupons making the 64oz. $.49

I also love the So Coconut Milk that is on sale for $1.88 and used my $1 off coupons, making them $.88

Cottonelle TP $3.98
Use $.50 printable
Printable

There are some other Crazy 8 deals out there, those are the deals that stuck out to me.

Have a great weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment