CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Walgreens 1/31/10-2/6/10

UPDATE:  Well, after looking at our short version of this weeks ad, I am not sure we can do the Bayer Monitor deal.  I don't see it in the ad for us, so I may try it, if not I will be sticking to the FREE items for rolling on the back page.

Sorry I have been MIA, I have been preparing for a book club party this weekend, and have had a ton to get ready.

Next week there is a GREAT Register Reward deal at Walgreen's!

If you want to get in on the RR deals here is what I think I am going to do

Transaction #1
1 Bayer Contour Monitor
$14.99
Use $14.99 MFQ
Get $10.00 RR

$0.00 OOP and then get $10.00!!!

Transaction #2
1 Joint Juice 30 Pack
$10.00
Use $10.00 RR from previous Transaction
Get $10 RR back

$0.00 OOP and earn $10.00 RR

Transaction #3
Vitamin Schtick Lip Care $1.99
Blink Tears $7.99
Use $2.00 MFQ
Then I am going to get $2.00 worth of Valentine's junk for my kids.
Pay with my $10.00 RR from previous Transaction

Then I plan on purchasing the Bayer Monitor a couple more times so that I can get the $2.00 bags of chips in the ad with my $20.00 in RR's.  I will be able to buy 10 bags and then get $10 back in RR's.  Then I think I will buy my weekly newspaper stash!

Sounds like a deal to me.  I plan to donate my meters.  So, a money maker for me and a bonus for someone in need!

Have a great weekend!  I know I am behind on the grocery deals, but there are some great ones this week.  I will try to post them on Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I am still afraid of Walgreens! I may have to come watch you in action!

Bridget said...

If you want to come let me know. I plan to go tomorrow so I can get my newspapers.

Post a Comment