CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Week Menu

It's that week already!  Time sure flies from the fun overnight Black Friday Shopping to Christmas morning!

Do you have your menu planned for the week?  I worked on it last night and I am trying to utilize the items I have in my pantry...sort of clean out some of the foods that I shouldn't be eating anyway!

Monday: Spaghetti and Salad
Tuesday: Breakfast Night (probably pancakes)
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Big Salad and homemade rolls
Friday (Christmas Eve): Still sticking with our Pizza Friday and we are making Snowmen Pizza!
Saturday (Christmas Day): For breakfast we have Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, Waffles, and Morningstar Breakfast Links, for dinner we are heading to my Father-in-Laws.
Sunday: Left Overs or a Popcorn and Fruit Night

After all the goodies, I like to keep things simple and incorporate fruits and veggies!  Maybe I will make some hummus to dip some veggies in for snacks this week!


I'm linking up to:



1 comments:

Post a Comment