CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bakery Outlet!

I found this great little place for all your bread needs!  It is on the south side of 120th and West side of York.  There used to be a Conoco there.

They sell Orowheat Bread, Thomas' english muffins, hamburger/hotdog buns, Entemenn's (I'm not sure how to spell that) products...and more.

I picked up two loaves of Orowheat bread, a 24 pack of Thomas' English Muffins and 3 packs of doughnuts...for the kids and my hubby.

I used a coupon they sent me in the mail for buy one get one free, and paid $4.78...I would have paid this at the grocery store for 1 loaf of bread (not on sale or with coupons of course).

If you spend $5.00 you get an item for free, and they have punch cards.  You get an item free after you spend $30.00.  Tuesdays are double punch day, and they give a Senior discount of 10% off!

Not a bad deal when I don't have time to make my own bread.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet I didn't know you can use a coupon there too!

Post a Comment