CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great Target Deals!



Target is having their Glade deal this week!

I got 10 YUMMY smelling candles/refills for $9.00, got $10 in gift cards back and will submit for $10.00 in rebates!!!  I am making $ now!  LOL

I bought 10 Glade Items for $2.50 each

I used (4) Buy one Glade Holder get a refill pack free
(2) $1.50 off any Glade Holder
(2) $1.50 off 2 Glad Jar Candles
My Total was $9.00 and I got 2 $5.00 gift cards for my next purchase

Now, I need to get some more coupons and roll my gift cards.

I also bought the Target brand wipes Up& Up for $1.55 each

I used the Target $1.00 off coupon and paid $.55 each.  There are 72 wipes in each package.  You can also use the coupon for the Toddler flushable wipes, which I did as I hope to potty train my son soon!  They are $1.42 each, so $.42 after the coupon.  You can never have too many wipes.  I plan to get some more every time I go back.  Even if I get Jacob potty trained...I love my wipes.  LOL  Plus, I have a friend who will be having a baby soon...

Oh, and the Johnson coupon that is out is great for the Johnson's buddy soaps...they are $.97 each and the coupon is for $1.00 off.  This was in the paper... I don't keep track of when it came out.

There are many great Target coupons found Here, print as many as you like and make sure to pair them with your manufacture coupons...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well now I have to go to Target!!!

Post a Comment