CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Target Deals 11/15-11/21

I hit Target today for more UP&UP wipes.  Print you coupons now from the Target generator here and pick up your wipes for $.55 and FREE!   Just please don't wipe out the shelves.  I try to buy in groups of 5-7 each time that I go, that way I don't make Target mad at me.

I also picked up the Del Monte canned veggies for $.45 each.  There are Target coupons here
You can print only 2 now, so pick up 12 veggies (their limit per customer) and pay $3.40 for 12 cans or $.28 each!

Campbells cooking soups are a great price also.  I picked up 8 cans for $1.98 or $.24 each
Print your $1.00 off 4 cans here

Ritz crackers...get your Ritz crackers...at Target this week!
Here is the deal:
Buy 1 box of Ritz crackers
Use $1.00 off 1 MFQ from the Sunday paper
Use $1.00 off 1 Target coupon from the above Target link
Pay $.50 per box

THEN...use your FREE Ritz Crackerfulls wyb any Ritz crackers
So, you get one box of Ritz crackers and one box of Crackerfulls for $.50
I did this deal twice since I could only print 2 of the Ritz cracker coupons from the Target website.

Breyers Icecream
Buy (2) Pints
Use your $1.50 off 2 Target Q
Use (2) of your $.75 off 1 MFQ
Pay $2.00 for 2 pints of ice cream!

I spent 22.05 today, and saved $43.93

Sorry no pictures today.  I totally forgot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment