CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hit Target today

I got some great deals and picked up some other items that I needed.  I just need to pick up a few produce items for the week.

Here is what I picked up:
Huggies Diapers $8.99
(4) Toaster Strudels
(1) 32 oz. Diced Tomatoes
(1) Can Rotel
(4) Boxes MP Granola Bars (clearanced to $.84)
(1) Box Lasagna Noodles
(2) Travel Size Tide
(4) Oral B Kids Toothbrushes
(4) Boxes Kids Band-Aids
(2) Johnson's Buddy Soap
(3) Silk Soy Milk
(2) lbs. Grapes
(1) Peanut Butter
(1) Bag of Black Beans
(1) Bag of Elbow Mac
(2) Cans of Frozen OJ
(1) Planters Nuts
(3) $1 6 packs of Ribbon

I paid $38.92 and saved $37.82

Not too bad at Target today!  Make sure you pick up the Freebies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment