CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Did you know???


Did you know you can load coupons on King Sooper's and Safeway's website?

King Sooper's has a TON of coupons you can load to your card.  Some are high dollar.  I'm not sure how these work yet, but I am assuming they are going to work similar to the cellfire.com and shortcuts.com coupons!  If they do you can double up your paper coupons with these also!  I am hoping it will work that way!  If so we have many options for our savings to add up!  I will have to test these out next time I shop.  I am wondering if we can use a cellfire, shortcuts, King Soopers, and paper coupon???  Wouldn't that be awesome!  I know that both shortcuts and cellfire will double up along with our paper coupons...so this would be fabulous!

Safeway just has cellfire, shortcuts, and P&G coupons to load...I am still playing around with all of this!

Learning something new every day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment