CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Albertson's shopping 10/31



I headed out to Albertson's this morning while my hubby was home with the kids.

I did three separate transactions...but I went to my car in between.

My first and second were because of a rain check that I had.

Transaction #1:
(2) Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.00 each
(2) Honey Nut Cheerios $2.00 each
(2) Apple Juice $.99 each
(2) Gogurts

I used these coupons:
(2) .40 off one NV Granola Bars (doubled to $1.00)
(2) $.55 off one Honey Nut Cheerios (doubled to $1.00
(2) .40 off one Gogurt (these did not double)

I paid $9.63 and got $8.00 in coupons for my next purchase

Transaction #2

(5) Packages of Sargento Cheese (rain check for $1.00 each, limit 5)

I used (5) .50 off one Sargento Cheese coupons, which doubled to $1.00

I paid $.08 for the Cheese

Transaction #3

(2) NV Granola Bars
(3) Honey Nut Cheerios
(5) Fiber One Cereal Bars
(1) Package of Pepperoni
(1) Red Bell Pepper
(1) Can of Olives

I used these coupons:
(2) $.40 off one NV Granola Bar
(3) $.55 off Honey Nut Cheerios
(5) $.40 off Fiber One Granola Bars
All of these doubled/tripled to $1.00

Then I used my coupons from the last transaction -$8.00

I paid $9.24 and got another $8.00 for my next shopping order.  For some reason I don't think I used all my coupons for the Cheerios...oh well.

Any way my total OOP (out of Pocket) $18.95

So, I went over my weekly budget...I will do better next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment