CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why I am starting this blog

I have been thinking about writing a blog about the deals that I find for a while. I LOVE when I find a deal and I tend to share it many times over with friends and family. So, instead of having to call various people I decided that it would make my life and many other's lives easier if I posted the deals here.

I have taught several moms about how to use coupons and have read over the last year about how to stretch my dollar even more. This month I have saved over $700, just by shopping the sales and using my coupons. I am still learning and this will be a journey for me as well as helping others. Who wouldn't want to keep thier money in their own pocket instead of handing it over at the grocery check out every week. I have lowered my grocery budget by about $100 each month. My goal is to lower my budget even more. I would like to have my bill down to $50.00 a week. Challenge yourself to learn one new way to lower your budget each week. Start slow, don't try to do it all at once, or you will get overwhelmed and quit.

I have also had trouble finding information for my area on the internet. There isn't a place to find the deals at Albertson's, which is really close to my house, and tends to have great sales...and even doubles, triples, and quadruples, coupons.

I hope that this blog can help you find great deals and feed your family for less. Come join me on my journey as I challenge myself to this new budget amount.

Stay tuned for this weeks grocery and drug store deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment