CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

50% off at Goodwill this Saturday 4/3

Stores open at 8am.  I found some really great Eddie Bower pants there for $5, I would have liked to pay half...but they were tall, and I knew I wouldn't find them again.  I also found some cute little capri's for my daughter...and a dress.  I do need to alter things a bit, but my finds are much cheaper than buying brand new.

I will be heading there on Saturday morning...before the cities Egg Hunt Extravaganza!  I hope to find some shorts for my daughter as she will NOT be allowed to wear her shorts from last year...this mom won't allow her out with daisy dukes on!  LOL!


Speak of the oldest princess...she is home now!  Hope you score some great finds this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment