CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

FREE Gain Laundry Sheets...with $1.13 in OVERAGE!

A good friend of mine gave me a bunch of coupon inserts this week.  In them were $3 off any Gain Laundry Soap or dryer sheets.

I hit Walmart and found their 40 count sheets to be $1.87.
I bought 8 =$14.96
Used (8) $3 coupons -$24
=$9.04 in OVERAGE to use on other items.

I bought a birthday present for my daughter's friend with the $!!!

Now, I have given away the darn things because they have such a strong scent that I can't stand!  And the Soapnuts I bought are working so great I don't need the dryer sheets...but for $9.00 I will take them!

Keep in mind that Walmart changed their coupon policy to allow overage...print it out and take it with you.

Go Here, and print you copy.  I didn't have any problems with it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment