CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Albertson's Deals this week! 9/29-10/5


Albertson's is Double, Triple, Quadrupling coupons this week!

Look for a Charmin Coupon for $.25 off 1 which will quadruple to $1.
Use it on the 16 double rolls for $5.99 and get a great deal on Toilet Paper this week!  I am always looking to stock up on toilet paper...and not pay too much for something we wipe our bums with.  LOL

Yogurt is a great deal with combined coupons this week.  I love the Yoplait Delight yogurt...and at $.75 for the pack I will buy them!

A potentially good deal on Hunts Products...buy 13 get them for $.77 each.  I haven't found any coupons for these yet.

There are some good prices on meat this week:
Chicken $1.88 lb.
93% Lean Beef $1.97 lb.
Buy one get 2 Free Petite Sirloin Steaks...etc.

Oh, and the simply Orange Juice is a great price...just can't find a coupon for that yummy stuff!

Keep looking there may be more deals that I can't see on with the little tiny ad on the computer...my mailman is failing me lately and bringing my ads on Wednesday...

Happy Deal Hunting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment