CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kraft Cheese at Target






Now that I have my weekly plan in place, I am working hard to get all my errand planning done on Tuesdays so that on Thursday I am ready to hit the stores while my kids are in school.  I have 2.5 hours to get it all done in...and today was my first success.  After 2 weeks of attempting to get it done...this week was it!

 I hit Target, The Bread Store, King Soopers, and Albertson's today in 2 hours without kids, and had enough time to get home and unload and scan my purchases (I scan for Homescan, and earn points for rewards).

I thought I would let you all know that Target has Kraft Cheese on sale for $2 and there were peelies on some of the cheese for $5 off any 5 Kraft participating cheese.  But, if you can't fine the peelies...you can print two of these puppies and get 10 7 or 8 oz. packages of cheese for $10!  Freeze it and use it later when cheese is not on sale!

Enjoy!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet I need cheese. Great job getin' R done!

Post a Comment