CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

He cried...my heart broke


Today was day 2 of preschool...and he cried!  The entire way there he said he was going to miss me.  I didn't realize that he would cry when I dropped him off.  My heart broke as I walked away and his teacher held him and told him today would be so much fun! 

So here I am wondering how he feels at this moment...the feeling like you need to be there with your baby to comfort him, yet knowing he needs to do this...I can't quite describe it, but I'm sure all mommies out there can understand.

Here is a picture of his first day!


At this point he was really unsure and wouldn't smile for me.



A few smiles before we left.



Now I am off to find a few more deals at the grocery store for my weekly shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment