CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Disappointed in ads lately...


After going through next weeks ads...I am just disappointed in the sales lately.  I am trying to buy more healthy snacks and foods for my family and well...there just isn't great coupons for those types of things.  Why is eating healthy more expensive...and why don't manufactures put out more coupons for the healthy stuff???

I did get a rain check today for Honey Nut Cheerios at Albertson's.  With my coupons they will be about $1 a box...so I thought I would pick up a few boxes...well they were out, surprise surprise.



There is a farmers market sale this weekend at King Soopers...pumpkins for 3 for $10
Lettuce $.88
Spinach $1
Winter Squash 2lbs $1
3LB. bag Onions $1
Bartlett Pears $1lb.

Hoping for a great deal coming up soon to get me back in coupon mode.  Like the $75 toy I got last Christmas for $6!  I need something like that to get me back!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment