CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

70% Savings today at King Soopers


I bought the following today at King Soopers (sorry no pictures...I was running out of time today)
(2) Tide Laundry Detergents (make sure you load the Kings Ecoupon) $4.98 for both (had $2 off coupons)
(6) Oranges
(1) 3lb. Bag Organic Apples $2.99 bag
(1) 1/2 Gal Milk
(1) 1/2 Gal Chocolate Milk
(3) Dial Handsoap $1
(4) Suave Shampoo $1.45
(6) Kids Crest Toothpaste (free with coupons) $1
(4) Carbano Stain Removers (Clearance section for $1.19 each...amazing stuff)
(2) Dawn Dish Soap with Olay Renewal (Free with coupons) $1
(3) Athenos Hummus (free with coupons) $1
(2) Kroger Cheese 8oz.
(6) Tic Tac Mints ($.09 with coupons)
(10) Zone bars ($.19 with coupons...not on their $1 sale)
(1) Toothbrush for my daughter...got a rain check since they were out...maybe more coupons will come out?
Paid $33.96


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I gotta get over to get my free stuff! I am such a mega slacker lately.

Post a Comment