CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's cold...brrrrrr!!!

Not liking the rainy weather today.  According to Mr. Weatherman it may freeze here tonight.  I am not wanting a freeze yet.  My tomatoes are still going strong, and it is suppose to warm up the rest of the week...so I am planning on covering my tomatoes, and possibly my jalepino plant...anyone want any parsley before I neglect to cover it up?

I need to get my grocery list planned out today...but I am ready a really, really, really good book that I just am having a hard time putting down.  If you have read any books in the series the The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo...then you understand.  I am on book #2 and it is even better than the first one!  So, if I am MIA it's because I can't stop reading...then I have moved on to the next book in the series.  LOL

Days like this just make me want to read...and it's nap time...guess I will get out my book, a blanket, and some tea!



0 comments:

Post a Comment