CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Target Deals...FREE Coffee Mate Creamer

This week Target has Stouffer's Family Size meals on sale for $6
I had printed out $1 off Stouffer's coupons...and now I can't remember for the life of me where I printed them from.
So, if you happen to have those coupons you pay $5 each and if you buy 2 then you get a FREE Pepperidge Farms Frozen bread.

I also picked up Band-Aids with the $3 off 3 coupon.  It made them $.82 each after the coupon.

Oh...the best FREE item this week is the Coffee-Mate Creamers that are on sale for $1.50
Use 2 of these coupons and get them both FREE!

Not much at Target for me lately...but these were a few good deals.  It also appears that there may be a great Glade deal going on...I need to work that one out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment