CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Potential Glade Deal at Target


If you were couponing last year you may have done this deal at Target.  I love Glade Scented Oil Candles...and scored some great deals on them last year.  I am hoping for more.  The holiday scents are WONDERFUL!

I worked out at least one deal that will end up being $5.39 OOP (this is with Tax) and get at $5 Target Gift Card!

Here is the deal:                                                                                       Math:
Buy 4 Glade Jar Candles                                                                         $11.96
Use (2) B1G1 Free Glade Jar Candles 9/26S                                          -$5.98
Also use (2) $1.50/2 Glade Jar Candles found on www.coupons.com      -$3.00
Buy (1) Glade Scented Oil Glass Candle Holder                                       $2.99
Use (1) $1/1 Glass Holder 10/3 S                                                            -$1.00
                                                                                         Total OOP  $4.97 plus tax

I hope for more coupons to come out...this would be a fabulous deal to roll gift cards into!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Last year I ate it on this deal I didn't do it right! It makes my brain hurt.

Post a Comment