CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Today is car clean out day

Do you have a FREE vacuum car wash in your area.  There is one close to me and I love using it.  The vacuums are so nice...a lot less noisy, and more convenient that pulling out the shop vac every week.  The place I go to even has a mat cleaner...and FREE also!  I hear from my friend over at The Whimsical Princess that their washes aren't too bad either...$6 gets you a basic wash.  I don't wash my car all the time but that isn't a bad price.

I plan to get my car cleaned, gas in the tank, my purse cleaned out...and the mission of the day done.  Today that mission is (taken from my flylady daily e-mail)

Zone 1: Mission #1 Friday

Dear Friends:

Today is our only day in Zone 1. Today's mission is very simple!
Grab a broom and a vacuum cleaner. Set the timer! 5 minutes in each
area. Sweep the front porch and shake out the door mat. Next a
quick sweep or vacuum in the entrance area. Last dash around the
dining room with a broom or the vacuum. This is just a quick mission
that makes you feel so great. When there are no dust bunnies chasing
you or gritty floors your home just feels better! You do not have to
get overwhelmed by this. Do not move furniture around or get
sidetracked. Just a quick maintenance sweep and vacuum.

Congratulations on a job well done this week! We are always so proud
of you!!

 
What are your plans for today?
What are you cooking for dinner tonight?



0 comments:

Post a Comment