CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Albertson's Scores!


Here is my loot from Albertson's today (with a little guy waiting to get into it all).  I paid a total of $40.29 and I saved $152.21...an 80% savings!  Yeah me!











I got the following items:

(5) Chex Mix
(2) Gardettos Snack Mix
(4)  5lb. Bags Gold Medal Flour
(11) Nature Valley Granola Items (either bars, nut cluster, or the new squares)
(4) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
(2) Wheaties Fuel
(8) Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes (hello Christmas...I may make some cute gifts with these)
(5) Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes
(4) Bags Bugles
(4) Jett Puff Marshmallows
(5) Simply Cookie Dough
(2) Yoplait Splits
(2) pack of Disposable Foil Pans
(2) Soft Soap Hand Soaps (no coupons match up, just need some soap)

I was planning on getting the Yoplait Delight Yogurts, but they didn't have the lemon.

Most of these coupons came from coupons.com or couponbug.com
I did find coupons for them in the recent P&G inserts.  I don't have all the match ups at the moment, but if I get a chance I will do that later.




0 comments:

Post a Comment