CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update on Albertson's Oatmeal Deal

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday...so what do I decide to do...get in on a great deal.  I went and did my weekly grocery shopping.  A great deal is like a cheap thrill...LOL!  At least the store don't tell you how old you are getting.  My hubby thought it would be funny to point out that I have only 8 more years until 40 and at that point I will have a 16 year old child!  I didn't find that too funny...I still have to get through the next 8 years!

UPDATE:
The Albertson's $3 off 5 coupon works in combination with the $1 off 1 Quaker Oatmeal coupon that I posted about HERE

If you have enough coupons you could walk out with all of your oatmeal FREE!  Unfortunately, I didn't order any extra of the oatmeal coupons and I don't know if I would get them in time, so I settled and got the following:

(8) Boxes of Quaker Oatmeal Squares
(5) Boxes of Quaker Instant Oatmeal
(2) Containers of Quaker Oats
I also picked up the Laughing Cow Light cheese slices (buy 1 get 2 free)
(2) Avacadoes
Green Onions
Total $21.42

It was a good birthday trip!  Sorry no picture...I am lazy today!  I'm off to play with my Cricut, and eat a Banana Blueberry Muffin...all diet rules are off today!



0 comments:

Post a Comment