CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

6 Week $100 Challenge...Week 1

Here is my meal plan for the week along with my shopping list by store, I do not plan on stockpiling during this 6 week plan, I have enough that I need to use here:

Sunday 2/14/10:  Left overs/sandwiches (we did a special breakfast today)

Monday: Burgers/Fries

Tuesday: Tacos

Wednesday: Margarita Chicken/Vegetarian Meat for the hubby, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies

Thursday: BLT's (we use the Morning Star Farms Bacon)

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Popcorn/Fruit Movie Night!

Lunches will be left overs or what ever else is in the freezer

Breakfast is cereal/oatmeal/eggs/fruit/breakfast links (vegetarian version of sausage, and very yummy)

Snacks will be what ever I come up with, I have some ideas.  I may make pretzels, granola bars, or something, we also have crackers, goldfish, fruit, etc.

Here is my List by Store and the totals for each:
Sprouts:
Lettuce (2 heads) @ $.77 each =$1.54
Tomatoes: (2lbs.)@ $.77lb.= $1.54
Organic Braeburn Apples: (2lbs.) @$.77lb.=$1.54
 Total: $4.62 plus tax =5.02ish

Target:
Peanut Butter (hubby likes the natural kind) $2.14
Pickles(not sure of the price)$2.00
$4.30ish with tax, this may be less


Walgreen's:
 Dozen Eggs, not sure of the price
I have $2 in RR's to use up, so I will buy my eggs with them.

Bread Store:
1 Loaf of Whole Wheat $1.40
1 Loaf of Lite Wheat $1.40
1 Package English Muffins
The price here may vary depending on what is on their specials and my coupons, I know I have a B1G1Free coupon, so my English Muffins will be free, but sometimes they have these things on the $1 rack.
So, I am budgeting $3.00

I am at about $12.32.  I also need to pick up sandwich and storage bags, so I need to add that in there also.

But, other than that I don't need anything, and I may pick up orange juice for the hubby, I need to keep him happy here and there otherwise he won't let me do this challenge again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment