CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shopping Target

Today I had a coupon class for my moms group.  With all the kids, we didn't get to cover Target.  You can save a TON shopping Target if you know how to.  Stacking coupons is the way to save the most, and you can stack at Target.  Here is the information I have typed up on Target.

1.) Target takes one manufacture coupon (MFQ) and one Target coupon PER ITEM.
For example: I purchased Pledge Multi surface dusters. They were on sale for $2.50, I had a MFQ for $1.25 off and a Target Q for $1.00 off. I paid $.25 for the dusters.


2.) Target has this great aisle called the Trial size. Sometimes, MF’s won’t put on their coupons excludes trial size, and you can score the items for free…or, get overage.

For example: I purchased a trial size bottle of Bauch and Lomb eye drops for $.99, I had a MFQ for $3.00 off any. I got $2.01 towards my other items in my cart. They cannot give you cash back, so make sure you have another item to cover your overage, now they may adjust the coupon to the price of the item.  This is their policy, so if they give you trouble make sure they adjust to the price of the item.  I carry their coupon policy with me, and I have argued with them over it and got my free items.

Target often times puts out meat coupons. You can find the meat packaged with prices for near or at free with coupons. Watch these carefully, you can get meat in packages for $1 and the coupon is worth $1, so you can get FREE meat.  Same with their bread coupons, and produce coupons.

Watch Target’s Clearance. Typically they mark down holiday items, typically their mark down schedule is:

50% 3 days after the holiday

75% on the 4

90% on the 7



You can sign up for the Kids birthday club. They will mail you coupons, and freebies.


Print Target coupons at Target.com


Price matching: toy For example I bought a toy at Target this Christmas.  The regular price was $74.99.  The Price match was $29.99 with Kmart.  Then there was a Manufacture coupon on the box for $10.  Then I had a $10 MFQ.  I paid $9.99 plus

Gift card deals with coupons and price matches
10.) Roll your GC's into your next GC purchase, or into your other purchase to lower your out of pocket expense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment