CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

We just scored a deal on some wood for our cabinets!!!  Found the deal on craigslist for $16 a sheet.  We will have 14 sheets and will only need to get 7 of the birch sheets from our wholesaler! 

This is costing me way less than I had planned and I have the cash set aside as of now!!!

Total cost will be $389.60!  I was originally thinking that it would cost us 552 plus tax!!!  So, this is a very large savings...plus I found an error on or water bill that credited us $165!  I am super duper excited about this.  My shelving and kitchen is going to happen...FINALLY!

I am planning on keeping my $100 challenge going and saving what I have to go toward the face/door materials that we will need next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment