CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

6 Week Challenge Budget Update and my Menu for the Week

I hit Safeway and Kings last night as hubby was complaining we were out of Soy Milk.  Gotta keep him happy or he will ruin my budget efforts!

Here is my list from Safeway:
(1) 8 lb. bag of Oranges =$2.99
(1) Jar Safeway Brand Salsa =Free
(1) Box Hamburger Helper =Free
(1) Gallon Orange Juice=.74 (a GREAT deal I snagged, it was marked down)
(1) Large Bag Mission Tortilla Chips =$4.19 (I forgot my $1 coupon...oops)

Total: $8.15

King Soopers
(2) Silk Soy Milk $2.69*2=5.38
Used (2) $2 off Silk Soy Milk Coupons =$1.38
(2) lbs. Kroger Cheese 2/$5
(1) Romaine Lettuce $1.00

Total: $7.81
Total for the week: $15.96
 Balance of Budget: $63.21


Our Menu:
Monday: Black Bean Burgers and Homemade French Fries, Fruit
Tuesday: Frozen Potato Soup/Salad
Wednesday: Burritos/Soft Tacos
Thursday: Frozen Chili/Cornbread
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Popcorn/Fruit/Leftovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment